September 17, 2011

long skirt

Maybe it is funny but as I think about it I never had a long skirt. When I saw this one I thought that it is great opportnity to finally have one.


long skirt - no name
top - sh
belt - NY
sandals - no name
bag - House

As I am currently abroad all posts are scheduled. I will respond to all comments when I come back in October. Take care guys! 
translation
Może to śmieszne, ale nigdy nie miałam długiej spódnicy. Kiedy zobaczyłam tą w sklepie to od razu wiedziałam, że dzięki niej mogę nadrobić te braki:)

W związku z tym, że jestem za granicą wszystkie posty do mojego powrotu są automatyczne. Na komentarze odpowiem po powrocie w październiku. Trzymajcie się!
kiss Ann

1 comment:

  1. Lovely skirt!
    And also the whole outfit is great!!
    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
    Mary
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...