August 27, 2011

my version of etno/indian trend

When I look at this top and leather shorts my first thought is that this print and material matches greatly indian trend. I didn't se any feathers because they are in all kind of outfits in this style. Do you like it/ hate it?




top - NY
shorts - Promod
bag - Orsay
sandals - Boti
ring - gift Apart
bracelet - H&M
necklace - NY

As I am currently abroad all posts are scheduled. I will respond to all comments when I come back in October. Take care guys!
translation
 Kiedy patrzę na wzór tego topu w połączeni z tymi zamszowymi spodenkami na myśl nasuwa mi się tylko najnowszy trend - styl indiański. Może brakuje tu pióropusza (:D) i naszyjnika z piórek, ale tyle ich jest w innych stylizacjach, że postanowiłam zastąpić go ciężkim złoconym łańcuchem. Mam nadzieję, że ten zestaw przypadnie wam do gustu:)

W związku z tym, że jestem za granicą wszystkie posty do mojego powrotu są automatyczne. Na komentarze odpowiem po powrocie w październiku. Trzymajcie się!
kiss Ann

1 comment:

  1. great oufit xx
    cantruninheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...