November 16, 2011

Lately..

Lately I've got so much to do that all of my brilliant ideas about outfit and this blog had to wait till I find a little time. Now I'm looking for a job and I want to find a cute apartment for two too. Also I finally gathered myself and sign up for a driving licence. YAY. Wish me luck. I hate all this delay in blogging;/ and try to post more often.
And here are some inspirations and my look from few days ago when it was still sunny and warm in Poland.






and a little of me 


translation
 Ostatnio większość moich pomysłów na stylizacje i posty musiałam odłożyć na dalszy plan. Dlatego też jestem tu rzadziej ;/ Na chwilę obecną mnóstwo czasu poświęcam na szukanie pracy i mieszkania. Zapisałam się też w końcu na prawo jazdy. 
Na dziś trochę inspiracji oraz ja sprzed paru dni oczywiście na szybko w przymierzalni. - Swoją drogą jak ja kocham takie foty;D
kiss Ann

1 comment:

  1. Great Photos! Im in love with the details on that collar.

    Best!

    Tamara B.
    Blog: lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...