July 6, 2011

favourite make-up cosmetics -summer

I am not a person who likes to put a lot of make-up. I try to use only essentials. 



As my skin can be troublesome sometimes and it is not perfect I use daily: 
  • Max Factor Smooth effect foundation (colour 55 - buff beige) - in my opinion great foundation for summer because it is light-weight, oil-free and - what is very important for me - it is suitable for sensitive skin and it won't clog pores. I will not recommend this foundation if you are serching for great coverage because you won't find it here. Like I said if you need to use something on your skin even when the weather is really hot this foundation is a good choice.
  • Max Factor Professional loose powder (colour - translucent) - sometimes when I have a good day and think that my skin looks nice I use only this powder. It do not bleach the skin. It will not clog pores. 
  • Maybelline Pure cover mineral anti-cernes concealer (colour 04 - rose beige) - I must say that it is quite nice concealer. It covers all suprises that sometimes appear on my face. I have big problem with bruises under my eyes. They are easily seen and this concealer is first that helps me a little with them. So, a big plus.
  • Essence longlasting eye pencil (colour 10 - almost famous) - soft and long lasting. It is a shiny nude colour but without visible particles. I use it in my inner corners of eyes.
  • ELF cream eyeliner (colour - black) - when I was buying it I never thought that it will last for so long! When we apply it in the morning it will stay the whole day without the need of correction. I think I will buy other colours too.
  • Maybelline The falsies volum' express mascara (colour - noir glamour) - well what can I say... I love all volum' express mascaras. I was a big fan of the yellow one but now when I'm using this I'm thinking that it is even better. You can apply multiple coats without any clumping or the spidery lash look. The curved brush makes it really easy to apply and to curl lashes. I love it.
I will not write about the blush or bronzing powder because I'm still looking for perfect ones. Maybe you will recommend me something?
kiss Ann

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing!!! want to try the ELF dream eyeliner :)

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...